Four-member team of cyclists + support
(no number limit) / big cycling)
Eight-member team of cyclists + support
(no number limit) / adventure cycling
(electric drive is allowed only for handicapped cyclists in the team)
Peloton of Hope
Peloton of Hope is a group of people who carry the message of good will, go around the Czechia on a shortened route and their goal is to spread the idea of sports and cycling for everyone in all regions of the Czech Republic. more info
Jubilee 10th year of a unique cycling event around the Czech Republic within a limit of 111 hours. This year with the theme of lookout towers. We have had 10 amazing years. It is time to recapitulate and symbolically look back on what we have experienced and accomplished together and also look at what awaits us in the days to come. In July, we will ride our bikes around Czechia again. Join us. Build a team and experience something unique. Those who have already run our marathon can confirm that you just have to experience this. Metrostav handy cycling marathon is intended for everyone who loves cycling, who likes movement and sports, but also for those who want to change something in their lives and overcome the challenge. 2222 km long route from Prague through 14 regions of the Czech Republic back to Prague. The time limit is 111 hours. The teams in the marathon are open to everyone. Women and men, amateurs, enthusiasts and professionals or legends. There must be at least one person with a disability in each team. The aim of our project is to connect people and open up sports and cycling to everyone. Together we prove that if we create a functioning team, nothing will stop us. It's an experience; it's a joy and a great adventure. We will be happy if you expand our 111 family.
The entry fee for the race is divided into two categories. Commercial and non-commercial team.
it is a team that does not start under the name and logo of a company.
it is a team that bears the name or logo of the company it represents.
1. Borrowed mobile phone with data and application for tracking your location on the event map
2. Original metal commemorative medals for all cyclists in the team
3. The brochure with the route of the event with interesting places on the route and propositions in PDF
4. Stickers for two accompanying cars
5. Stickers for cyclists
6. Refreshments at the start, at the finish and in the three base camps of the event
7. Place for camping in base camps
8. Reflective spray, stickers and small gifts for the trip
9. Prizes for the winners of time trials, champagne in the finish and the like
10. Fully paid Subterra Open Weekend for the team's patron